For media inquiries, contact Desirae Jones at email@example.com or 646.895.3774
Thank you for your interest in covering the 2021 Capital City Black Film Festival. You MUST have credentials to be able to participate in festival panels, traditional and red carpet interviews.
Please be prepared to upload clips or provide links to relevant coverage with your completed application. Coverage examples can be sent via the CCBFF Press Contact Form.
We have 1 level of press credentials:
- PRESS: All-Access pass to the festival, including competitive screenings, panel discussions and workshops and special screenings.
To apply for press credentials please complete the online application. Freelance reporters and photographers are welcome but must provide media outlet covering on behalf of. Spec photography, portfolio photography, and personal website photography are not valid assignments.
Please note the following:
- Please designate ONE person from your affiliation/outlet as the primary contact. Outlets should submit one application and list the number of journalists who will be covering the festival within the application. Multiple credentials will be granted through the request of the outlet POC only.
- Emailed requests will be directed back to our online form for completion.
- Only actively covering, legitimate media will be considered for credentials.
- Completion of the form does not guarantee approval for press credentials.
- Receiving credentials in prior years does NOT guarantee you credentials the following year. You MUST apply each year you wish to have credentials.
- Capital City Black Film Festival reserves the right to deny anyone credentials for any reason.